10. Being told
to "think outside the box" when you're in a freakin'
box all day long.
9. Not being able to check e-mail attachments without turning
around to see who's behind you.
8. Cubicle Walls do not offer much protection from any kind
of gun fire.
7. That nagging feeling that if you press the right button,
you'll get a piece of cheese.
6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work
4. 23 power cords - 1 outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger, they also have beds.
2. The carpet has been there since 1976 and shows more signs
of life than your co-workers.
1. You can't walk out and slam the door when you quit.